Introduction to Web Application
This course is an
intermediate-level programming course for those who completed
Introduction to Python course. Various tools and basic web
application concepts are taught in this course.
All the tools required for the
course are available to download for free. You will need a Windows
or Mac computer to attend this course. This is an intermediate
course, and beginner-level python programming knowledge is required
to join this course. Those who completed our Python level 1 course
should be able to follow this course. Our group class typically
consists of 3-4 students.
Topics covered in the Web Application development course
These are some of the topics covered in the course.
- Python Recap, Arrays, and Lists
- Classes and objects
- PyCharm and first HTML Page
- Introduction to Web Programming and CSS
- Basic HTML Tags and creating linked pages
- Introduction to Flask
- Changing the formats of multiple pages using CSS
- Database - Introduction to MySQL
- How to create a login page?
- Instance state.
- How to deploy the website?
- Website Maintenance and updates
How to join our Python coding class
Signup on the platform Classvio
and send us an email
to attend a free trial class. Once you decide to join the course,
you can book the group class.